Live updates

KINGDOM KITCHEN Part 2 (Heaven Version) By Femi A. Falade the Prophet


KINGDOM KITCHEN Part 2 (Heaven Version) 

By Femi A. Falade the Prophet

Eat and merry, we are part of the kingdom that has the first and the best (incomparable) kitchen one can ever dream of. The  scriptures is filled with words of joy and rest of mind such as: 
Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who [has] no money, come, buy and eat. Yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price Is. 55:1;

You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my en­e­mies. You revive my droop­ing head; my cup brims with bless­ing. Ps. 23:5 MSG.

Look! I am standing at the door of your house. I am knocking on your door. You can hear what I say. So, if you open the door, I will come in. Then we will eat a meal together. Rev. 3:20 (Easy English Version)

There are many rooms in my Father’s house. If there weren’t, I wouldn’t have told you that I am going away to prepare a place for you, would I? Jn. 14:2 ISV

and many others. These words show that, there is always a prepared meal for every kingdom citizen at anytime to enjoy.

Our kingdom kitchen is managed by the angels who distribute the foods and all benefits prepared for us for our spiritual and physical fitness.  

In Exo. 16:11ff, the people of Israel eat bread and quail (manna) every morning and evening and  yet they have no gas cooker. In our kingdom, everything is ready. Everything is paid for by Jesus. Everything is prepared. Jesus Himself prepared the kitchen as part of the preparation He spoke about in John 14:2 and the angels do the cooking and the serving of these benefits to us per time as ordered by God.

Beloved readers, what you need is already ready in heaven. When asking, we must have the settled mind that, we are receiving them because, "Olorun ton sobe kokuro nidi aro (meaning, the God that cooks have not left the kitchen), like my brother, Gbenga Falade usually say".

If we are faithful using our own kitchen, we can be sure we will not miss out in the distribution of heavenly benefits prepare in the kingdom kitchen in heaven.

Be and remain a blessed person.

Femi A. Falade
(Author, "Operating Heavenational System on Earth")

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Wrestlers' Ministries Designed by Olatuja Oloyede Copyright © 2018

Powered by Blogger.