Live updates

GO AND DIE IF....?: WORDS FOR MINISTERS by Femi A. Falade


GO AND DIE IF....?: WORDS FOR MINISTERS by Femi A. Falade


I want to ask, please! Please answer me! What is the purpose of a life that cannot affect the dead? We both carry life, we both have light, we both have grace, we both have anointing, we both carry the Holy Ghost but we do not carry the same thing. 

I don't want to live if living in this generation cost me nothing. I don't want to carry a life that cannot reproduce. I don't want to be a light that cannot light up a city. We cannot continue to live and our lives do not benefit what our generation are expecting.

Death is not new to us. Many of us knows how to die the same way death knows how to kill. But like the general saying of common men, we cannot kill ourselves. Well, let me say very clearly that I will die if I am not better than my fathers. 

Elijah said and I heard it clear, "I will die. Let me die. I want to die. Am set for what will kill me. Death come. I don't want to live again. Life is useless. Am disappointed of myself. My bests are the worse of my fathers. I am not better than them." 

Oh God! May I not live a life like my fathers! May I be better than my fathers in conduct, in fruits, in result and in testimonies. A man who destroyed prophets of Baal and did stop rain for many years would still concludes that he is not better than his fathers. He knew the exploits of his fathers like, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, and the likes and stood up to make a change, set a new record and make his generation touch God and hope to die if he would not be better in his productivities.

Your generation doesn't need you if you are coming to do what your fathers had done or are doing. Unfortunately, these fathers are now the standard of the sons and daughters in the ministry. We are dead and rotting in state. God would not send us if He does not have something else to give to our world. 

Lord, we repent from following trends, we create new wave of a better generation. Yes, we are ready!

Femi A. Falade
Author, "Steams of Spiritual Service"

3 comments:

  1. This is Powerful Sir! More Grace! They is a distinctiveness in every call, and the distinctiveness we will realise and work in when there is a Personal pursuit of Walking with GOD Personally and not just following men who have gone afore. We continue to follow and get the same result if who we are following is men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true sir. May God grant us more grace. Thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true sir. May God grant us more grace. Thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete

God's Wrestlers' Ministries Designed by Olatuja Oloyede Copyright © 2018

Powered by Blogger.