Live updates

THE ANGEL, THE JOURNEY AND THE TESTIMONIES: EXPERIENTIAL by Femi A. Falade


THE ANGEL, THE JOURNEY AND THE TESTIMONIES: EXPERIENTIAL by Femi A. Falade


Before I published this article, I invited people to an online teaching on "How to and Benefits of Entertaining Angels" that I took yesterday. You can request for the teaching if you missed it. 

The encounter

Sometimes I saw him in class and I wondered, could an angel be an academic teacher? Sometimes I saw him in my room and I asked, could I have an angel as a roommate? Sometimes I saw him at the fellowship, ministering side by side with me and I asked, are these ministering angels? How real are angelic presence and ministrations? Barely few days ago, I still had him around in the sitting room and they did some specific assignments on my behalf just as I shared in the teaching.

The journey and testimonies

In February 2013, the angel appeared and journeyed side by side with me to the University in that vision. He was with me all through the stay on campus. Days were, when he represented me in my absence. Some other days, he preinformed me that the lecturer would not show up. And yet on other days I got "expo" and would have overall highest mark in exams.

I realised that I had an angel early in life and I don't joke with his operations. You have one too. He is with you. You need to be conscious of him to recognize him and his move in your life. 

For me, the encounter with angelic ministrations was mysterious. I once was taken to a place where the academic credentials of many people had been buried. I watched him as he gave orders for the graves to be exhumed. Some people got to work; digging through a cemented pavement until we saw fresh green leaves covering those certificates.

If you were to see yours in that kind of place, I am sure you would not wait to be told before you salvaged it.

After we started the journey for real. I saw him take me to a high road and showed me the canal that I would fall into if I didn't employ his assistance. Had he requested a salary, I would pay to secure such assistance without hesitation, seeing the depth of the canal. 

Through the school days, we journeyed. Several times, he took me places I could not have been otherwise. We even took an excursion to heaven where the mandate of God's Wrestlers was redefined and, geographically and periodically set. 

At some times, he would cloth himself with my appearance and go ahead to act on my behalf. He would advocate for me. As at the time the journey ended on January 18, 2017, he reminded me how he appeared to me at the beginning. The end  of this, was the beginning of another beginning, we still journey together till today.

What could be sweeter than to enjoy angelic presence over all your endeavours? It makes life simple to live. Joseph relied on this step by step direction for his life and for that of his "son", Jesus, so much that he made no move until the angel appeared. 

You have an angel. He has been journeying with you. He can make life easier for you to live if you are conscious of him. Angels are messengers. They wait, that you may give them a message for the other world; the Spirit realm. 

For the love of Angels,

Femi A. Falade

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Wrestlers' Ministries Designed by Olatuja Oloyede Copyright © 2018

Powered by Blogger.