Live updates

THE CORPSE AND THE UNDERTAKERS: THEIR CRIES AND MY CRY BY FEMI A. FALADE (Dedicated to Nigeria on May 29, 2019)


THE CORPSE AND THE UNDERTAKERS: THEIR CRIES AND MY CRY BY FEMI A. FALADE

(Dedicated to Nigeria on May 29, 2019)

So, cries could be exciting? Could this be referred to as a 'crying laughter' or as a 'laughing cry'? What are they seeing that I am not? What am I seeing that they are not? Does it mean that this is the end of all the struggles? Oh! you mean the ending of the end or the end of the ending? What happened to me! Why am I feeling this way?

Oh! Stop crying! Your weepings seems like laughter in frictions of the night. Why am I alone? Who will see what am seeing from my view? Who will help me see what they are seeing from their views? I can’t stop crying.

What? Is it not the same people who announced her birth? They announced it with joy? They published it in newspapers, on the web, in every house, every one rejoiced at the arrival of the new baby! We danced and sang at the ceremony. We ate and drank seeing that we had given birth to a new baby that will soon bring back our glorious past. Why is this happening now?

It is too early to announce her burial! Our expectations are not met yet. We are still waiting for the promises they told us she would bring. We are still hoping for her survival and then we can enjoy her blessings.

Why? Why is it the same set of people who conceived her, received her and told us the great things we should expect from her are the same people who wear undertakers’ masks carrying her to the grave as early as this?

Stop! Answer me please! Why are you dancing with the demise of this people’s hope? The crowd is a mixed-multitude. There are some of them crying, there are some of them laughing and there are few who set themselves aside to watch the drama as though it does not concern them! Is there no one to answer me?

Oh my God! I can’t believe what am seeing right now! Are these not the same people who told us the good news of her birth that year? Oh! We have been deceived! These are the people who murdered her too? They are the same set of people carrying her corpse to the grave? And the people are hailing them?

Oh! You mean she was not birthed in the first place? Her birth was a cooked up story? What a shame! So what we had was an artificial creature of the disguised murderers? Why didn’t we know this on time? One last question please!

How old are these undertakers who doubled as the murderers, her pretentious saviours, announcers, and the criers? Oh you mean they are living corpses too? Carrying a dead corpse to the grave where they would all end? Can I help then? Yes, I can!

I can! How am I qualified? First, I am alive, alive to give life to the corpse, alive to stop the all drama that has lasted for years. Second, I am neither part of the people watching, clapping, laughing and, jumping behind these liars, nor part of the masses who are crying hopeless cries, complaining and murmuring. I am an observer from afar. Third, I am not a change agent, I am a creative agent who comes to conceive a new being. I am a creator under the leadership of the God of all creations.

Help us! They are about carrying her to the grave laughing and crying. Let them carry her to the grave and also join her. They are all artificial, I will breed a new one whose name would not be mentioned now until that time. Let that artificial corpse called democracy die with the ‘democratic rulers’ and their ideas which has failed over the years. The democracy which have left many homeless but few with private hotels. The democracy of the masked devils who only care about what happen to them. The artificial thing that was born on May 29, 1999 from the scrambled, scrabbled and crippled late country called Nigeria.

One day, you will join the rest of others to appreciate me. Who am I? I am anyone who have the hope of a new Nigeria. I am any God fearing and God’s sent who knows that a new Nigeria will not be birthed by theories and ideas of men but on ‘our knees and on our toes’. I am anyone who truly sees what am seeing and will seek the new wine better than the corpse everyone is celebrating in the artificial geographical space called Nigeria today. I am one of you but not part of you. I am you if you are the person God has prepared to bring the new Nigeria that loves and seeks God truly. I am not a politician but a Christician.

‘Unhappily’ Happy Democracy Day to You all!

Femi A. Falade
Political Instructor and Author, “Political and Economic Empowerment Kits For Christians”
234(0)8067342381

Please rebroadcast to all Nigerians home and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Wrestlers' Ministries Designed by Olatuja Oloyede Copyright © 2018

Powered by Blogger.