Live updates

7 GLORIOUS WAYS TO DIE (PART ONE) BY FEMI A. FALADE


7 GLORIOUS WAYS TO DIE (PART ONE)
BY FEMI A. FALADE

Sometimes ago, I discovered how glorious it is to die. This I expounded in one of my articles titled, ‘My Obituary’. The article was well read and attracted much reaction from people (you can read it on our website). Here, I discovered deeper matters which is, 7glorious ways to die. Dear reader, it is not only important to die, but also important to die gloriously. 

In God’s kingdom, we die to live. Only dead men are permitted to live for Christ. The problem we have struggling with His will for our lives would not have existed if we were not ‘existing’. In most cases, it is our will that struggles with that of God but if we are dead, our will cannot live. Dead men don’t have will. We are in the world and not of the world, we have no life to live if we are not ready to die. 

To die this kind of death; the kind of death that makes you live and yet you are not living. The kind of death that makes you to have no worries, no need, no want, no self-glorification, no pain and no gain. Yet, you are at the top of God’s list of those whom he loved, pleased with and cherished. If living cost me to die, I better die to live. 

The first way to die is by crucification. There is a glory in being crucified with Christ. You will live but live by his life. You will share his glory and walk in his path. To those of us who have quoted that scripture about the crucified life Paul the Apostle in Galatians chapter two verse twenty, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. It is true but that was what happened to the person who had the experience. It was not a quotation, it was an experience.

Today, we quote the same scripture without anything happening to us.
In the verse eighteen of the same scripture he explained that, if he build again the things which he destroyed, he make himself a transgressor. Something has died in him. The old him: Mr. Saul had died and the new man, Paul a bondservant of Jesus Christ has emerged. What has changed about you?

You have not truly died if you have not been crucified with Christ. You have not truly died if you still leave in your old self. You have not truly died if you are still giving in to your old man in the secret and pretend to be a new man in the open. You have not died. You are alive to yourself and dead to God. You will only be alive to God if you can be dead to yourself. This is one of the glorious ways to die.

Femi A. Falade
Author, "Laying Hold on Divine Treasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Wrestlers' Ministries Designed by Olatuja Oloyede Copyright © 2018

Powered by Blogger.